Monday 23 May 2011

Daily painting #6

Pear on the Block
7 x 5 inch Oil on canvas board
SOLD
I think I should have called this one Pear on the mental block!, I had a busy morning sorting parcels to be sent out, and worrying if the courier I had booked online was going to come, the courier arrived and I sent off my painting for exhibition at the Patchings art centre, Nottingham. I will post details of the exhibition once I know my painting has arrived safely!.
After lunch it was painting time. I had some Apples, Pears, Strawberries and a Pineapple to choose from, but none of them really worked well together in a small painting, A lot of rearranging later I ended up with just a pear and this block of wood. It's funny how simple things work best in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...