Sunday 22 May 2011

Daily painting #5

Cherries in Blue and White bowl.
5 x 7 inch Oil on canvas board
SOLD
This is the last cherry painting for now, I have eaten most of them!. I am painting these daily paintings from life, not from photo's, so what I paint depends a lot on which fruit or veg looks nice in the shops. I am hoping in a few weeks time the fruit growing in the garden will be ready to pick, my dad is growing strawberries this year, along with all the other fruit he grows I should be spoilt for choice.

 I got this great little blue and white bowl in a car boot sale last weekend, and even better, I only paid 50p for it, I enjoyed painting the bowl, so I am sure it will crop up in a few more paintings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...